High Reach Wash Pole:
The Hydro Tek 20 foot High Reach Wash Pole offers additional control and rigidity not found with the standard telescopic or extendable wands. This High Reach Wash Pole uses your standard Hydro Tek (or ST1500) trigger gun so there is no need for you to have to shut down your pressure washer to switch to the High Reach Wash Pole. Simply insert your trigger gun in to the holder and connect the hose using the twist connect fitting and you are good to go. The Hydro Tek High Reach Wash Pole includes a comfort brace gun holder, full length jumper hose, three sections of pole (so you can easily adjust the height to match the needs of your job) and a shoulder strap. The pole is rated to 4500 psi and 250 degrees F.
The Hydro Twister® Series are industrial flat-surface cleaners that connect to a pressure washer and use a spray bar rotating at a high speed within 1″ of the ground. It will clean concrete more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and uses less water. Hydro Twister surface cleaners can be used with hot water up to 250º on most models for extra stubborn grease or grime, eliminating the need for soap pretreatment in most applications. Simply move the Hydro Twister® over the surface and watch a clean path appear behind the unit. This unit can also be used in conjunction with our Flatwork Filtration System to give you a complete solution to cleaning garages, parking areas and sidewalks.
The Hydro Twister® Advantage…
- Low Profile Deck: Will go right under benches & machinery
- Low Maintenance: Stainless permanently lubricated & sealed bearings
- Long Life Swivel: Carbide seal withstands high temperature water
- Less Fatigue: Handle is held in place at ideal working angle
- Adjustable Handle: Locate to middle or rear positions or fold down
- Hose is protected inside stainless steel handle
- Rustproof and heavy duty for daily use
Muck Scupper / Sludge Pump:
Turn your pressure washer into a sludge, slurry or water evacuation tool. Pressure energy from the spray of a pressure washer wand creates suction that pulls water, up to 87gpm, through a heavy wall discharge hose. The Hydro Tek muck scupper connects to existing ¼” pressure washer wand quick connect coupler, no other tools required. Part number: ANS04 or ANS55.
- Durable stainless steel scupper will not break, rust or corrode with heavy duty industrial use, will fit tight into corners, and can be used like a scraper to loosen muck.
- Exclusive design works efficiently at an angle and performs up to 45% better than other sludge pumps.
- Extract vertically up to two stories.
- Extraction rate is up to 15 times the pressure washer flow rate.
- Typical debris left in sump pits and troughs such as slurry and small gravel will easily flow out the discharge hose
- Includes 15’ of discharge hose, other hose lengths are available.
- Flood recovery and clean up
- Cleanout of car wash sump pits, settling tanks, and troughs
- Drain fountains, ponds, and small pools for cleaning
- This is also an alternative for a sump pump or similar to suck up sludge, mud, paint or chemicals without pump damage.
Hot Link Hot Water Generator:
The Hot Link System allows you the flexibility of using hot water on those stubborn jobs such as grease, gum, or graffiti that require the impact of hot water to get the job done right. It will save you money by getting the job done faster, and you do not have to buy a new pressure washer if you already have a cold water system. Its compact size allows for easy storage when not in use and takes up less room on your truck or trailer. Attach to your existing cold water pressure washer and you have the power of Hot Water to quickly melt away grease and grime.
- Use with your cold water pressure washer
- 100 – 4350 psi
- 1-5 gpm
- Includes 48” jumper hose
- 4 gallon diesel fuel tank
- Adjustable temp up to 200°F
- Stainless steel insulated coil enclosure
- Redundant safety features include flow switch, pressure relief valve, and burst disc
- Compact: 29” x 22” x 22”
- 2 Models Available:
- 12v DC for remote use, hook to the battery on your pressure washer (requires 14 amp charging system)
- 115v includes 37’ GFCI cord, plugs into any standard 15 amp outlet